-
JY-Oc 日常对话⑧——讨价还价
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《未知》
A:This skirt is overpriced.
这条裙子太贵了。
B:We never overcharge. It is a fair price to pay.
我们从来不乱出价。这是公道价钱。
A:Is it on sale?
这条裙子有打折吗?
B:In this season? No. But if you come two months later, maybe it will be on sale.
在这个季节?没有。但您如果两个月以后来的话,也许会打折。
A:Will it still be here then?
到那时它还会在吗?
B:Maybe. I can't guarantee.
也许吧。我不能保证。
A:Could you give us a discount anyway?
那能不能给我们一点折扣 啊?
B:Sorry, we can't. This is the lowest price.
对不起,我们不能。这已经是最低价了。
A:Come on! You are ripping us off.
哎呀,你这是在骗我们。
B:Give us a better price, and we're definitely gonna take this one.
给我们一个合理的价格,我们一定会把它买下来。
A:Sorry, lady. We can't do that.
对不起,小姐。我们不能那么做。
B:What do I do, Gucci? I can't afford a skirt at that price.
我该怎么办啊,古奇?我可付不起那个价钱。
A:I think it is worth, May.
我觉得值耶,阿美。
B:OK, I will take it then.
好吧,那我就买下来吧。